And then there comes a point on those righteous tracks where my train derails. Perhaps it’s a string of rainy days, which certainly prevent my long (umm…3 blocks) walk to the gym, and in turn let Thai food and being in a generally horizontal position dictate my evening. Or maybe it’s a couple of birthday celebrations, unfortunately pig-piled into the same week, where an innocent eighty-calorie glass of Sauvignon Blanc morphs into half a bottle of Syrah, a cheese platter, oil and warm crusty bread, a sampling of the most creamy and divine pastas, and six healthy spoonfuls of tiramisu.
tags2011 2012 2013 2014 appetizer apple asparagus avocado bacon bar beans beef breakfast brussels sprouts cheese cherry chicken chocolate cookie cream date night dessert DIY duck eggplant fish for company french friday faves friends fruit gluten free healthy holiday homemade is better italian kale lamb lemon make ahead marry maryland meat memories mushrooms new no fanciness required! nuts one pot wonder orange pasta peanut butter pork potato quinoa salad salmon sauce scallops seafood shrimp side dish simple spicy spring thai tofu tomato travel turkey vacation vanilla vegan vegetarian weeknight favorite
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- To My Dear Readers: Goodbye Eat & Relish…hello The Amused Bouche!
- weekend ease: maple miso mustard grilled chicken
- the more they change, the more they stay the same: salted dark chocolate mousse with vanilla cream
- meet me in muskoka + a mushroom, cheddar, and leek pie, lake style
- the whole shebang: 6300 miles and a whole (lazy) lemon tart, iphone edition
top posts and pages:
- a house (somewhat) divided: buffalo chicken sandwiches, made a tiny bit healthier with homemade blue cheese dressing (with yogurt!) and just barely fried
- with no effort at all: 8 hour chicken legs with lemon & herbs
- even julia child cheats: lemon steamed white asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- brilliant, ruby, red: parmesan roasted red peppers
- pickle magic: pickled red onions (garlic, black peppercorn, star anise, and california bay leaf)
- perfectly analogous: crispy oven baked zucchini fries
- a last supper: crispy lamb & lentils with poblano peppers and yogurt
- on thirty plus one: caramel catfish with fresno chili quinoa
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.